A trusted, worldwide manufacturer.
Our solar panels are designed to save you money for over 35 years. We provide a world leading 20 Year warranty to protect that investment for you and your future generations.
By Robert Kyriakides, CEO Genersys PLC
Rely on the clean free renewable energy contained in daylight and buy a Genersys solar system.
Consumers in more than sixty five countries in the world buy Genersys solar panels for a safe and reliable source of renewable heat. People buy solar systems for a variety of reasons; some as an investment, others to save on their energy bills, others to have a source of some energy security and others to help the environment.
Whatever your reason for being interested in a solar system Genersys offers a winning combination of features
- 35 year life expectancy
- 20 year unconditional guarantee on the solar panels (link to sample guarantee in downloads)
- A payback, when fossil fuel offers no payback (link to payback page)
- Very low maintenance (link to FAQ maintenance)
Most people use thermal solar for heating water, (link to “a typical installation”) but solar panels can also be used to support space heating or central heating (link to “for homes”) or for pool heating (link to “for pools”) or to support air conditioning (link to “for homes”).
If you have a swimming pool which is used mainly in the summer months the energy gained by the solar system can be diverted to water heating and or central heating when the pool is not bin use or when the pool has reached its desired temperature.
The savings that your Genersys solar system offers will eventually create a payback or a return on tour investment. Paying your electricity, gas or oil bills will never provide a payback or a return. You can see how we at Genersys think your savings will arise by following this link. (link to payback page)
No form of renewable energy is going to meet 100% of any energy demand so Genersys solar systems have been designed to work either as standalone appliances or in conjunction with fossil fuel based back up. A solar system where the heat energy can be easily and safely stored does however offer you a good degree of energy independence. Most users find that their Genersys solar system will entirely displace fossil fuel for water heating in six months of the year.
How do Genersys solar systems help the environment?
- They do not burn fossil fuel and have almost zero emissions
- A typical UK installation displacing gas water heating saves half a tonne of carbon dioxide emissions a year and half of a gas boiler’s output of carbon monoxide, nitrous oxides and sulphur emissions
- In less than two years use they displace the emissions used in manufacturing and installation (link to blog page)
- They save on imported oil coal and natural gas.
- Solar energy is clean energy, unlike some forms of “renewable” energy such as heat pumps and biomass, which create emissions (link to blog page)